Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw George Washington and a George Washington Coloring Page. A simple grid template helps student get their lines in the right places.
This How to Draw George Washington tutorial will help students draw his portrait with a slight turn to his face. This reflects his most famous look, as seen on our dollar bills, and is pretty easy to do if you have an example to follow. Known as a 3/4 view, it was common pose in its day, when anyone was having their portrait painted. George Washington was the first American president, commander of the Continental Army, president of the Constitutional Convention, and farmer. Through these roles, Washington exemplified his outstanding character and leadership, and is still much admired to this day.
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
George Washington Coloring Page
Materials for George Washington Drawing
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
More Historical Figure Projects
#Easy #Draw #George #Washington #Tutorial #Coloring #Page