Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw Abraham Lincoln and a Abraham Lincoln Coloring Page. It’s designed to help students draw him looking like he does in one of his most famous photographs.
Learning how to draw Abraham Lincoln, or any historical figure for that matter, can provide several benefits for students:
- Artistic skill development. Drawing is an excellent way to develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving. Drawing requires careful observation, attention to detail, and the ability to break down complex forms into basic shapes.
- Respect and appreciation for historical figures. Students can gain a deeper respect and appreciation for the man behind the history books. It can help them understand the qualities that made him a great leader, such as his humility, compassion, and commitment to justice.
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Abraham Lincoln Coloring Page
Abraham Lincoln Tracing Page
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions
Patriotic Collaborative Mural Projects
#Easy #Draw #Abraham #Lincoln #Abe #Lincoln #Coloring #Page