Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Gnome and a Gnome Coloring Page. Drawing mythical people allows for all kinds of creativity.
This how to draw a gnome tutorial shares an easy way to draw this little guy, cute clothes and all. The shapes for the body and flowers are pretty simple, making it a doable project for even young elementary students.
Traditionally, a gnome is a small supernatural spirit which lives on earth, and have been mentioned in children’s fairy tales since the 19th century. Today, people often keep an ornamental gnome or two in their garden. They are often quite chubby in appearance, have large colorful hat and long beard. These figurines were first popularized in Germany, then brought to England in the late 19th century.
Use Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Gnome Coloring Page
How to Draw a Gnome Materials
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions
More Fairytale Drawing Projects
#Easy #Draw #Gnome #Tutorial #Gnome #Coloring #Page